Thursday, April 4, 2019, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Come pickin' with a pint on the first Thursday of the month with Dan McCoig as your jam leader! Come out for a fun time getting together with new and old friends to make some music and have a beer.
- Bluegrass, old time, and folk tunes encouraged
- Whoever calls the tune kicks it off and sings the lead
- Musical breaks go around the circle after each chorus
- Song must be known by enough musicians to make it worth while or the chord structure is such that folks can improvise on the fly
- Please help support this jam by buying a beer and tipping the bartender (non-alcoholic drinks and light snacks also available for purchase)
- Intermediate to advanced musicians are welcome as well as brave beginners! Under 21 are welcome, 21+ to purchase alcohol.